When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought
like a child, I reasoned like a child.
When I became a man, I put
childish ways behind me.
1 Corinthians 13:11
Our purpose is to meet the developmental needs of boys in the church
and community from the 3rd thru the 12th grades. We meet and mentor to
study, learn and fellowship in a wholesome environment. Boyz II Men
is designed to:
1. Define what a man is and thereby develop healthy God, self-esteem
2. Empower and educate boys spiritually, physically, mentally and financially
3. Train boys and young men to be respectable by developing skills such taking responsibility, making wise decisions and successfully navigating the career path
4. Build God-esteem and self-esteem
5. Broaden the boys perspective to include a service/servant mindset
Steppers 4 Christ
Our purpose is to serve and worship God through
stepping and to become an outreach method for youth to express love
for God. Scheduled practices.
|Wednesdays following 2nd Sundays
6:00PM - 8:00PM
Min. Yasin Cobb, Servant Leader
Bro. Rodney Lee, Servant Leader
(973) 267-0136 x206